quarta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2012

Poland - Siewierz Castle


Siewierz Castle was built during the first half of the 14th century and was the property of the Silesian dukes.Later the land was purchased by Zbigniew Oleśnicki, the bishop of Cracow.For a few centuries , until 1790 the castle was the property of the church.

Sender: Przemyslaw Reinfus

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário